Monday, March 17, 2008

My Sunday School Class




I am so blessed to be able to teach my class. They are the 16 & 17 year olds and they keep me on my toes. I prayed to be able to come up with new and better ways to keep their interest and my prayers keep getting answered. I'm not a person who does a lot of crafts but I've done things like making crowns for them to show they can be Kings and Queens. I've made glasses to go along with a lesson on things Nephi saw while being carried away with the spirit, I gave them invitations inviting them to the Celestrial Kingdom and at Christmas time, I had them act out the birth of Christ. We had a great time. Richard Sorenson was Joseph, Valerie Gardner was Mary, Heather Simmons the Inn Keeper, and Danessa, Erika Alpeter and Ashly Harrah were the wisemen (women)!!! Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I want to be in your class!! Can I be a wisewoman too?! I know how you teach, and you are amazing, I bet they love you and look forward to coming to your class on Sundays- I can see them- they look happy!! I love it!!