I decided to take this challenge from Kelly and like her, I'm trying to come up with stuff. Hopefully this is okay.
1. I am very loyal. Once you are a friend, I will fight to the death to defend you. If you aren't, well....
2. I'm very emotional. Alot of you don't see this side of me because I try to hide it but I'm a big baby. When my family and I are watching a movie and something sad happens they always look over at me to see if I'm crying!! Heck, I cried last night while I was laying in bed waiting to go to sleep!
3. I'm actually quite shy. It is very hard for me to go up to someone and make the first move of friendship. Once someone does, I latch onto them! I'm good at projecting a ton of confidence that I don't feel.
4. I fiercely believe in the gospel. Even though I'm wishy washy about attending all of the meetings all the time! I believe that if it wasn't for the gospel, I would not have the family I have today.
5. I love to bake. When I was a stay at home mom, I use to bake cookies, pies (homemade crust!), cakes etc... People always knew I had something to eat if they came over. Now, I basically bake cookies and if I make a pie, either Danessa makes the crust or I buy one. Most of the time I have cookies in my cookie jar.
6. I'm dependable. Even when things are going crappy in my life, if I make a committment to someone, I always follow through.
7. I have a lot of trouble adjusting to change. I love things being organized and if it changes and I get out of my comfort zone, I have a hard time dealing with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi tina, stumbled across your blog and I love it. You and I have a lot in common. I like to bake, crochet and a lot of other crafts. Maybe you can offer some advice about organization. I thought I was, but I sort of got slacked with it. Have a blessed one.
I am so glad that I was a priviledged one that you latched on to......pound it to many more years of gossip and fun!!!!!!ohhhh did I say gossip???
Post a Comment