Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prom Time

Danessa went to her Senior Prom on Saturday. She looked beautiful (I might be a little prejudiced). She has been working out really hard to fit into this dress and she lost 20lbs! Yes 20lbs. We are so proud of her.
Look at that tiny waist!!

She went to the beauty salon in the morning and got a wonderful hairdo. I said she looked like a princess with her dress, her hair styled like that and her beautiful jewerly. My ever thrifty daughter is actually wearing some jewerly from a special function last year, she didn't think she needed to buy anything new.

She went with a group of friends and they went to the Olive Garden to eat.
The girls danced all night long and she said she burned off all of her Olive Garden food.

!!!!OH WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

3 comments:

Es Wells said...

Wow, she looks great!She does have a tiny waist. You better keep an eye on all the boys, she is so pretty! I hope she had a really great time with her friends.

Kelly said...

I soooo loved those pictures- the lady in red is gorgeous!! Those are fantastic- and she is as beautiful as her mother- so lovely.

I am Laura said...

Danessa -- You look fabulous. What an accomplishment to loose 20 lbs. Good job.