Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Keith is returning to the States!!!!

Earlier this week I received a myspace message from Keith saying he is suppose to be back in the states sometime before October 25. Well, I didn't get my hopes up because of the military... Anyway, he sent another message yesterday saying he is completely done with his missions. I talked to him today and he said he will arrive in New York (that's where he will be stationed), October 23, 24 or 25! That's next week. Holy cow. So now I'm scrambling to find a way so we can be there when he gets off of the plane.

Brian and I will be driving 2 cars, Brian driving Keith's car and me driving one of our cars, so we can have a way to get back home. It will be a brutal trip because you know how much I love to sleep in the car. My goodness, I sleep on the way to UC! It's suppose to be about an 9 1/2 hour drive. Oh well, it is worth it.

More info to come.

Here's a picture of us when he was home in February.

5 comments:

I am Laura said...

That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you and good job to Keith for his service.

Be sure to turn the music up in the car, eat and drink a lot, and roll the window down to keep you awake. I hate driving long distance too as driving tends to lull me right to sleep.

That is awesome news

Kelly said...

I love it!! SO happy for you all!! Can't wait to hear how he is doing and what new things he will be doing in NY! Love ya!!

lish cook said...

I am soooooo jealous.....but so happy that he is on his way safely home. hugs and kisses from us.

Annie Katie said...

i dont know if you remember me, i am margo ortman's daughter, annie, i got ur blogg from my sister/kelly. anyway, its great! i remember you guys, i dont remember ur son being so big!!! thats great that he is coming home. god bless!

cassanthemum said...

Tina that is great news!I hope you guys have a great trip. Can't wait to here about it.