Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We'll be on our way tomorrow

This week has gone by so fast. I found a army website that gave me more information on when Keith is suppose to arrive. After looking at the website and talking to him yesterday, he is expected to be in New York on Friday for a 1:30pm welcome home ceremony.

I booked our hotel last week and was able to find out from the Family Resource Group person that we get a discount. So that will help alot with the finances. Keith called at 4:30am to talk to us for a few (He's in Kuwait) and then the army has it worked out that customs will go to the soldiers to check their bags. So Keith needed to get his stuff together.

I brought a new camera and I can't wait to take pictures. If the pictures turn out bad, then I will truly know it is operator error!!!

Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't wait!!! I will be on pins and needles just waiting to hear he is safely home in the states!!
We love you and BE CAREFUL!!
Love you!!