Thursday, January 15, 2009

My family over the years


I decided to get professional updated family pictures since I had the whole family together. I went to the Walmart on Georgesville, which is just down the street from us. Even though I called and made an appointment 1 1/2 hrs before hand, we get there and the person tells me her camera has been broken for 2 days and the central people shouldn't have scheduled it. So she calls the Stringtown road one and we go there. I think the picture turned out good. The only bad thing is Stringtown is really out of the way for me. Oh well. Here's go.

1999

2005

Jan 2009

When I was growing up, the only picture my mom had on the wall was of me & my 2 brothers. Later, I had a picture of the me, my sister, 2 brothers, and nephew taken for my mom for Mother's day. She really loved that picture. I'm not sure why there are no family pictures. One of the things that drew me to the church is the emphasis on family. That is something that I didn't have growing up. I am so proud of my family. We may have our ups and downs and different personality quirks but when all is said and done, as Sister Sledge said from the 80's, WE ARE FAMILY!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I want one of those! That is such a great picture- everyone looks perfect! I so love the first one too, but I am in love with all of you in this newest one!!
The girls and I are getting our pictures done for Dana for Valentine's day, in a week or so- just trying to coordinate outfits! You all look aweseom!

Tina said...

I can't wait to get your valentine pictures. I love the ones you get with the girls every year. That's so neat

lish cook said...

Tina, I cant beleieve how things change in just 10 years....from the first to the last pic....the new ones are really great, it is funny though how the person in the front of the pic is always changing, what do you think that might mean????

Tina said...

Lish that's funny, I didn't even catch that!