1. Was able to wake up this morning, talk to Danessa and kiss both her and Brian goodbye.
2. Was able to pray to Heavenly Father to guide me today.
3. Had a vehicle with gas that was able to take me to work. Able to arrive without being in an accident.
4. Have a job that helps to pay our bills.
5. Have a great friend (Kelly) whose blogs help make me smile.
6. Able to have a healthy body to do the spin class at the YMCA that I enjoy.
7. Have a son in Iraq who has been kept safe. Have people who send him stuff and pray for him daily.
8. Have a daughter who is a wonderful young lady with a good head on her shoulders. One who works hard, plans to attend college and I feel will go as far as she wants in life.
9. Was able to talk to my brother who finally has a phone. I haven't talked to him in over a year.
10. Had the blessing of meeting my husband, getting married, traveling to Washington State and joining the gospel.
11. Have the blessings of being sealed in the temple for all time and eternity to my husband, my children and future generations.
12. Have wonderful friends and acquaintances who have taught me to be a better person than I could ever imagine and who've supported me throughout all the good and the not so good over the years.
13. Have a place that we finally consider home where we plan to stay.
14. Have a wonderful husband who asks me how I can be more beautiful now than when we got married!!
15. I am a daughter of God, who loves and cherishes me.
These are just a few of the blessings I felt I needed to say to remind myself how much I've been truly blessed by the gospel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have goosebumps! I love all your blessings, you are so sweet! They are simple, yet profound all at the same time! You make me want to count mine...you are so on my list, too!
Post a Comment